Creality Ender 3 V2
Relase date: April, 2022
The Creality Ender 3 V2 is an upgraded version of the Ender 3 3D printer. Some of the upgrades it has include:
- The Ender 3 V2 has an upgraded filament feeding system that is designed to improve the reliability and consistency of filament feeding, which can help to reduce the risk of jams and other issues.
- It is equipped with a silent mainboard that is designed to reduce the noise produced by the printer. This can be especially useful if you are using the printer in a shared workspace or in a home office.
- A colour touchscreen display allows you to easily control and monitor your prints.
- The Ender 3 V2 has the ability to resume printing after a power outage or other interruption, which can help to reduce the risk of failed prints due to power-related issues.
- A filament run-out detection feature can pause the print if it detects that the filament has run out, allowing you to refill the filament before continuing the print.
- The print bed on the Ender 3 V2 is more stable and easier to level than the one on the original Ender 3.
- The Ender 3 V2 has improved cooling for the extruder and print bed, which can help to improve the quality of your prints.
Creality Ender 3 V2 in the news
If you have been dreaming of a Creality Ender 3 series 3D printer for your next ESPHome project, now might be the time to take the plunge.